As a Systems Administrator ll, you will focus on the day-to-day support and management of systems including ServiceNow, Bomgar, operational and ServiceDesk dashboards. You will manage the Service Desk environment which includes Incident management, Request management, Change management, Problem management and Knowledge management. This role includes continual collaboration and communication with the larger distributed team of support staff across the globe.
This position demands a self-starter and a skilled communicator (written and verbal) who can effectively manage and prioritize support tasks on a dynamic team. The individuals within this team demonstrate high sense of ownership, collaboration, and excellent customer service. This position is focused on rapid service, support and satisfaction, along with a friendly and helpful attitude. Successful administrators are open, empathetic, and can apply a broad range of basic technology knowledge.
What You Will Do
* ServiceNow Administration including but not limited to Instance management, mid-server management, standard and custom configurations, API integrations, user account management, Production, Test and Development instance upgrades and maintenance.
* Effectively communicate and work with every level of employee from general end users to high level managers and Principals.
* Report management using best practices and business analysis to collaborate and gain an understanding of requirements, dashboards and metrics for various teams. Also taking into consideration how to maintain standardization and consistency amongst solutions.
* Create documentation of configurations, installations, etc. Create support documentation appropriately for new issues.
* Accept and perform special project assignments as deemed necessary by IT management.
* Maintain current knowledge of desktop computing technology, applicable software tools and networking technologies used by Gensler. Develop and expand knowledge of these technologies over time.
* Maintain knowledge of and adherence to Gensler IT Governance and Security policies.
* Always seek to provide positive end user experiences with Gensler technology, and seek to educate end users to get the most out of the Gensler infrastructure.
* Maintain ethical and professional behavior in dealing with users, department associates, and other departments' personnel. Adhere to all software licensing restrictions.
* Multitask in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining an emphasis on detail and quality.
* Bachelor of Science. or Technical degree, military technology training and certification.
* 3 - 5 years job experience and certifications focused in ServiceNow administration, development and support, software development. Additional focus includes server setup and administration.
* 3 - 5 years job experience performing IT support, Service Desk or customer technical assistance.
* Familiarity with programming, automation, and scripting. PowerShell scripting, Java scripting, experience supporting Citrix environments, Bomgar administration.
* Detailed familiarity working with ITIL v3 based, enterprise ITSM environments. Focus includes incident management, request management change management, problem management and knowledge management.
* Familiarity with Windows networking.
* Knowledge of basic enterprise networking. Experience in supporting LAN and wireless environments.
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
* Strong business analysis and reporting skills.
Optional Qualifications (Preferred)
* Microsoft Technology Specialist (MCTS), and/or Microsoft Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
* Certification in MCSA/MCSD, vSphere, and security certs preferred.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to "Well-being Week," our offices reflect our people's diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm's commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
#LI - LF1