Homecare Homebase is an established software development and hosted services leader providing exceptional products and services to agencies in the Home Healthcare and Hospice industries. We offer a state of the art product suite which combines the power and portability of the Smartphone with proven web-based back office and administrative services.
Homecare Homebase has hundreds of thousands of users across the United States and we are experiencing incredible growth. Our set of Home Health and Hospice products utilizes a Hybrid cloud model with Microsoft/VMWare/Citrix hosted solution in Datacenters and Azure on the .Net stack and other modern technologies (K8, Angular, etc…). We have offices and co-locate our data center services in Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX.
The Sr. Systems Administrator will assist with the installation, administration and maintenance of a large-scale Citrix deployment running on Hyper-V/HPE Blade environment as well as facilitate future design and implementation of technologies related to application virtualization. A successful candidate understands Citrix Digital Workspace, Ivanti Endpoint Management, Citrix ADC (NetScaler), virtualization, as well as the automation required to run a large-scale environment. The candidate must understand underlying infrastructure technologies used in a successful application implementation. These would include Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix ADC (NetScaler), Application Delivery Management, network and firewall concepts, storage and storage protocols, server provisioning and automation, tuning and administration, patching, as well as root cause analysis.
* Understand complex IT environments and dependencies, networking knowledge, operating system management, performance monitoring and analysis, application deployment, profiles, software patching
* Ability to write scripts to automate repetitive tasks
* Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Citrix MCS deployment, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director, Citrix PVS, Citrix Tagging, Application Upgrades, working with Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN)
* Experience with NetScaler
* Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell and VMware PowerCLI - Create reports, automate repetitive tasks,
* Ivanti Endpoint Management
* Good understanding of Networking Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Model to include: NFS, CIFS, LACP, DNS, DHCP, VLANS, Switches, Firewalls and Routers
* Experience with Monitoring tools such as Splunk, SCOM, & SolarWinds
* Work with Hyper-V or VMware
* Experience with Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud services - Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
* 8 + years relevant work experience as a Citrix systems administrator with an IT equipment vendor, service provider, or a data center
* Manage Citrix servers, including Support Citrix 7.15 or later of XenApp multiple environments,
* Administering Citrix provisioning Services (PVS) 7.x or later versions
* Document all platform service processes and procedures and maintain the artifacts in a document repository;
* Perform systems operation support, including server system administration, general troubleshooting, and troubleshooting of complex engineering issues for hardware, software, and network components;
* Participate in disaster recovery (DR) planning and execution in support of customer requirements;
* Support data center consolidation efforts;
* Provide expertise and assistance in migrations to managed service(s); and
* Design, build, and test application upgrades within specified timeframes.
* Manage and maintain Citrix servers in the customer data centers; work directly with customers as required to ensure their needs are met
* Work in a rapid paced environment and work independently
* Maintain the smooth operation of a multi-user computer systems, including coordination with other administrators, customers and engineers
* Set up administrator and service accounts, tune system performance, install system wide software
* Interact with users and evaluate vendor products
* Evaluate hardware and software, with the goal of improving and increasingly automating operations
* Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
* Create, maintain, and implement detailed documentation and maintain standard operating procedures
* Apply security settings and other commercial security best practices
* Provide support on a M-F business hours schedule; also responsible for on-call, extended hour, and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations.
HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.
Hearst publishes monthly magazines.