* Support Media Services offerings across ~35 global offices.
* Gather user requirements for events, coordinate with various groups to ensure successful webcasts and productions.
* Live monitoring and support during high profile events such as Executive and other leadership events, etc.
* Source, procure, and manage A/V equipment rental, installation, support, and maintenance.
* Liaise between A/V integrator, Client IT, and facilities teams to insure power, cabling, pathways, and furniture requirements are met.
* Provide network patching and IP address details to A/V integrator and other support staff.
* Work with A/V integrator to test and certify installations are fully and correctly documented.
* Provide backup video support to cross functional teams.
* Prepare necessary training material and provide training to clients through video, phone, email, and chat.
* Responsible for defining priority 1 incident and change windows for low, medium and high risk changes.
* Participate in technical service review calls with internal groups, vendors, and partners.
* Point of contact for senior IT leadership for high profile incidents and changes in multimedia environment.
* Collaborate with Engineering, Implementation and Operations teams on testing and certification of new systems including hardware, software and firmware to ensure operational readiness.
* Providing advanced support for all multimedia services (IPTV, Live Streaming, Digital Signage).
* Managing & executing complex changes across infrastructure devices & endpoints.
* Represent highly visible and/or impacting changes and incidents on behalf of Media Services team.
* Review process and procedures and identify/implement improvements.
* Perform proactive system checks to ensure "ready-for-business".
* Proactively manage escalations, incident tracking, ticketing, and resolution.
* Experience with live event support; including coordination, audio mixing, video switching, production, etc.
* Experience translating between technical and non-technical lexicon, acting as an intermediary between technical resources and users/management and/or other potentially non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience with the creation, review and management of technical and process and procedure support model documentation including network topology diagrams & run-books.
* Detailed understanding of 'glass-to-glass' webcast production:
o Audio mixing/capture equipment, Videography, and switching hardware
o Digital audio/video standards and associated connection/wire types
o Hardware and software audio/video encoding technology
o Video communication standards/protocols (SIP/TIP, H.323)
o Video codecs/containers/plugins (WMV, H.264/265, MPEG-2/4, Flash, etc.)
o Video streaming and VoD standards ats/delivery (Smooth, HLS, HDS, etc.)
* General knowledge of computer networking standards and associated hardware/applications.
* General knowledge of enterprise computing and server infrastructure including Virtual Machines.
* General knowledge of standard corporate applications and Microsoft suite, including Microsoft Skype for Business
* Expert level understanding and use of Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
* Server based and web based applications.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills.
* Strong attention to detail to solution requirements for end user requests; Must be self-starter and able to work independently.
* Must be willing to work after-hours, weekends to meet customer demands; Ability to travel, as required.
* 5+ years' experience infrastructure support.
Nice to Have:
* SQL database
* Video Conferencing
* Cisco DX, EX, MX, C Series, CTS, and TX end points
* Cisco VCS Systems
* Cisco Conductor
* Cisco Telepresence Content Server
* Cisco TelePresence Servers
* Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
* Acano, Bluejeans & other cloud services
* Integrated AV Components
* Biamp/ Polycom Sound Structure
* Creston Digital Media Platform
* Creston Pro Series Controllers and Surfaces
* Flat Panel and Projection display devices
* Smart board collaboration products
* Digital Signage Solutions
* TV/Cable Digital Distribution Solutions
* In depth technology understanding of network data/voice/unified communication product line
* Understanding of common voice technologies and associated hardware/applications
* Experience with Incident/Problem Management systems and processes
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Biogen develops, markets and manufactures therapies for people living with serious neurological, autoimmune and rare diseases.