Responsible for operational and project based assignments. Duties include but not limited to systems configuration, break-fix, updates, upgrades and day to day management of infrastructure based hardware and software environments. Responsible for incident and request queues, On-Call duties, and system changes. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Installation, configuration and support of servers, personal computers, applications, utilities and network attached devices.
* System failure analysis, recovery and root cause analysis.
* Assist senior level System Administrators to develop standards and procedures.
* Monitor vendor communications and sites for updates, patches, firmware.
* Schedule and apply updates to systems • Adhere to standard process and policy (change control, incident and request management, security, etc.)
* End user support
* After-hours, On-Call duties
* Performs other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES • N/A
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
* Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of varied system administration, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting in a variety of the following areas:
* Windows Server o Windows workstation o Server and desktop hardware
* Application automation and distribution (Bigfix, SCCM, etc.)
* Unix o Cloud services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) o Citrix o VMware/Hyper-V
* Monitoring and alerting tools
* Scripting and batch commands
* Ticketing systems (Remedy, ServiceNow!, etc.)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills (Hardware & Software).
* Conceptual understanding of routers, firewalls, network security and protocols.
* Conceptual understanding of database and applications.
* Strong verbal and written communication.
* Good prioritization and organization skills.
* Team player.
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* College level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise. TRAVEL
Occasional travel as required. OTHER INFORMATION
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual's position.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet