Graham Technologies is looking for 2 Systems Administrators in Laurel, MD.
The Field Engineering Office leverages the Linux Operating System as a fundamental component to thousands of hosts deployed across the enterprise. The Sponsor is developing, deploying, and operating deterministic configuration management tools to ensure compliance with security requirements and adapt to new mission requirements. This effort includes adopting automated techniques, incorporating new tools and technologies, and maintaining repositories with OS and application patches. These capabilities support the entire Sponsor Enterprise and requires close coordination and partnership with all stakeholders.
* TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly
* Provide strategic recommendations to drive the evolution of Enterprise Linux Management to include recommendations on changes to architecture and tools to adopt
* Develop, prototype, and deploy an enterprise approach to adopt a containerization framework (e.g. Docker) at the office to include identification of prototype techniques to automate manually intensive processes (e.g. patch management)
* Assist stakeholders in migrating to the enterprise Linux baseline ensuring all changes adhere to the sponsor change management process
* Educate the sponsor enterprise on new capabilities, tools and techniques implemented as part of the enterprise Linux baseline
* Integrate, test, and support mission applications using the enterprise Linux baseline and will be required to write/code customer scripts or programs using Python, Bash, C/C/++.
* Deploy OS and application patches across the mission application to ensure compliance
* Demonstrated expertise in enterprise management of linux hosts (RHEL, CENTOS)
* Demonstrated expertise with container technologies (e.g. Docker) in enterprise environment
* Experience programming in bash, ruby and/or python.
* Red Hat Certified System Administrator / Red Hat Certified System Engineer.
* Familiarization with VMWare and RAID configurations.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.