Caci International Inc
Systems Administrator 2
Req #: 219817
Location: Suitland, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
We provide support for the daily operations and maintenance of Windows 2012R2, Windows 10, and Red Hat infrastructure consisting of physical servers and workstations. This position is responsible for system administration of different networks from production to developmental; consisting of Windows 2012R2 Active Directory integrated servers, Windows 10 workstations, and Red Hat 7. You would additionally be responsible for patches and updates, and resolution of security findings. You will understand the Microsoft Products to include the following: DC, AD, DNS, Group Policy, and WSUS. Additionally, you will optimize system operation and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
You will also provide tier three server and workstation support for the customer.
* Active TS/SCI clearance
* BS Degree in an IT related field
* CompTIA Security+ certification
* 4 years of related experience.
* Windows server and LINUX administration experience
* Networking experience
* Team Management experience
* Strong teamwork skills
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Windows Server 2012R2, Windows 10, and Red Hat 7 certifications
* Cisco networking experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc