We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Segment is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment:
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
* Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
* Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
* Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, and VMware technologies
* Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
* Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will enable a hands-off environment
* Define and document best practices and support procedures
* Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
* Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
* Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
* Mentor and cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
* Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Bachelor Degree with a minimum of two (2) years of applicable experience. A Computer Science or related technical degree is desired. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
* Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
* Advanced knowledge of Supported Windows Server operating systems.
* Experience managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure
* Experience managing deployments/rollouts
* Experience managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
* A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
* Group Policy design and configuration
* Migration of Exchange knowledge.
* Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
* LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting.
* Strong communication and documentation skills
* Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
* Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
* Must be a team player
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.