A System Programmer Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and supporting enterprise applications and data integrations. They are responsible for maintenance and enhancements to increase solution capacity, reliability and quality. They collaborate with business subject matter experts, to troubleshoot problems and to resolve production issues. For new projects and investments, the System Programmer Analysts are members of the core team to research, define, and development data integrations.
* Ability to support and maintain relational database structures. Oracle PL/SQL and SQLServer experience is preferred.
* Develop, design, clean, manage, and analyze data and dataflow from multiple sources, providing detailed source-to-target analysis, documentation and data transformation rules.
* Create and maintain ETL and workflow processes in a variety of environments, including Windows, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Vertafore ImageRight, and SAS.
* Analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to troubleshoot solution problems and software defects
* Design and develop solutions to resolve defects and production problems, including the ability to document, communicate and share specifications for solutions
* Ability to thoroughly Unit Test development code and solutions, and migrate code through testing environments
* Demonstrate ownership and timely responses to production problems and business unit inquiries.
Education & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education/exams.
* Experience with Billing Systems and Integrations a plus
* Experience in systems analyst, development and support of integration solutions, including real-time integrations, batch file integrations, and EDI integrations.
* Experience with Java development a plus
* Experience with Oracle DB, MS Sql Server, MySQL, MongoDB, or other database technology
* Experience with Oracle PL/SQL to develop and maintain relational database structures
About FCCI Insurance Group
As a leading provider of commercial property & casualty insurance, FCCI is on a mission to combine innovative ideas and technology. Our technology teams are developing complex applications and systems to support the business and solve the challenges of this fast-growing company. We are seeking energetic teammates for a number of open positions that range from entry-level to experienced management.
We use the latest packages, tools and development frameworks from some of the biggest names in insurance software industry, including Guidewire, Insurity, Bond Pro, Cognos, IBM, SoftwareAG and Oracle. We invest in our teammates and provide opportunities for training and development in technology, business and personal growth. We offer competitive benefits, including certification and educational reimbursements, 401K match and profit sharing.
At FCCI, we understand that people want to work for a company that has a reputation they respect and corporate values that align with their own. We are committed to providing an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. We also encourage a spirit of community service by providing teammates with company-paid time to volunteer at nonprofit and charity organizations.
Our headquarters is in the winterless wonderland of Sarasota, Florida, near the award-winning white sand of Siesta Key Beach. We are within driving distance of five major theme parks, dozens of museums and countless cultural attractions. We also have locations and opportunities in Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Mississippi, Texas and Virginia.
If you fit our culture, we hope you will join our team and be a part of our success. Contact us today, and give us the opportunity to show you why FCCI was named one of Florida's Best Companies to Work For by Florida Trend magazine.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace