Description:TE Enterprise Requirements SME.
Systems Engineering background to shape the Test Equipment enterprise system engineering processes and practices across the Test Equipment product lifecycle. Applicant should have a strong background in cross discipline systems engineering practices including proposals, requirement development/maintenance, architecture, integration and verification. This role will be expected to identify any gaps or inefficiencies in current systems engineering processes and handoffs to other engineering disciplines, envision and implement solutions and improvements, and iterate based on lessons learned. Applicant should be a proven problem solver who can define robust methodologies that align with company initiatives, work within a given constraint space and support future growth and improvement. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
* In depth knowledge of requirements management lifecycle including derivation, trace, compliance and verification.
* Broad understanding of related disciplines (including software, hardware, firmware, electrical, test operations and configuration management)
* Strong communication skills and ability to work in a diverse team of different skillsets.
* Interpersonal skillset required to ensure development of clear, concise requirements (Parent to Child, Top to Bottom) within a team structure of Systems, Electrical and Test Engineering resources. Candidate skillset includes active listening, teaching, coaching, mentoring, and the ability to obtain team members technical respect throughout the requirements development, implementation and verification process.
* Familiarity with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) common toolsets, ideologies, and best
* One or more of the following: DOORS classic, DOORS Next Generation (DNG), Rational Rhapsody, No Magic MagicDraw, cross application linking, SysML, etc.
Engineering Bachelors and 14+ years of industry experience or Engineering Masters and 12+ years of industry experience.
* 5+ years in a Systems Engineering role
* Integration Experience
* Experience with test equipment development and design
* Experience with defense system development and design, preferably missiles and ground systems.
* Experience working in defense industry.
* Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.