BLUEHAWK is looking for a Systems Engineer, Sr for our active position in Herndon, VA.
Candidate must also have a Software backgroud and a good understanding/knowledge of AWS cloud system.
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered.
* Analyze user's requirements, concepts of operations documents, and high level architectures to develop system requirements specifications
* Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
* Negotiates scope and resolves challenges via planning adjustments
* Provides visibility into progress and impediments
* Facilitates program level processes and execution
* Facilitates problem-solving to manage risk, remove impediments, drive program-level continuous improvement, validate system characteristics, properties and behaviors, and enable early feedback
* Guide users (product owners) in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
* Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology
* Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
* Develop system architecture and system design documentation
* Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
* Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
* Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the System Engineering area of responsibility
* Communicate with other program personnel, government, overseers, and senior executives
Skills and Tasks
* Able to develop & use exceptionally complex concepts & processes that span multiple organizations and disciplines
* Performs multiple tasks at specialist level
* Leads multiple Junior/Mid-level personnel
* May be recognized as a SME
* Evaluates & recommends new technology & processes based upon cost, risk, mission
* Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer
* NGA, IC or DoD IT experience strongly preferred.
* AWS experience required.
* Provides expert guidance & direction (possibly as SME)
* Directs multiple personnel/contractors through entire project life cycle
* Master's degree plus 4 years' experience
* Bachelor's degree plus 6 years' experience
* Associates degree plus 8 years' experience
* a minimum of 10 years' experience, in relevant field
* Applicable software/ hardware/management training & certification (e.g.; specialties like cybersecurity require CISSP)
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity