The Messaging and Collaboration engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting, monitoring, and administration of a suite of services consisting of Office 365 (Skype for Business Online/Exchange Online), SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Box. He/she will work collaboratively with our Service Providers and associated client groups to align feature sets to client needs and design use cases that enable others to understand how these services can be fully exploited. He/she will create training curriculum, complete end-user support requests, investigate, test, troubleshoot, resolves incidents, and manage performance and stability of the messaging infrastructure. He/she will leverage our connective thinking process to help identify the most practical and creative way to fulfill and resolve client problems or issues. He/she will be interacting with IT clients to educate them on the services offered often providing presentations, training, or other in person opportunities to engage the client community.
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact -- at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
* Tier 3 escalation point for messaging and exchange online issues from end users and other messaging team members.
* Ensure compliance with life cycle, service definition, service design, service delivery, service transition, client functionality validation and ensure operational metrics are appropriately defined and reported consistently.
* Provide backup and escalation support for the SharePoint team
* Work collaboratively with team leads and system managers to help maintain and approve messaging and the unified collaboration strategy. Inform the client community of upcoming changes and/or enhancements that will impact the collaborative services using input from a strong partnership with the operations team.
* Be an expert on the feature set specific to messaging and content services and support and facilitate service adoption with functional and SBU teams (e.g. needs finding, use cases, etc.)
* Work collaboratively with vendor partners to understand product roadmaps, rollout plans, strategy, and align those to our own emerging business needs and delivery roadmaps.
Years and Type of Experience:
* 4-5 years in a systems collaboration role
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to troubleshoot Messaging issues across multiple platforms
* Platform deployment experience with Exchange online
* Experience working with SharePoint Online
* Experience deploying O365 groups
* Experience with the deployment and management of OneDrive
* Experience managing Box (CLI, governance experience a plus)
* Experience working in a hybrid Active Directory deployment (Azure AD experience a plus)
* Intermediate to expert knowledge of PowerShell
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* ITSM Foundations certified (Preferred)
* MCP, MCTS, MCSE, MCITP certifications are a plus
More about Information Technology (IT)
We are critical players in putting the consumer experience at the center of everything we do at Clorox. Whether it's driving Clorox's digital leadership, building platforms and capabilities, or using data and analytics to uncover consumer insights, you'll be working with a talented and diverse team and have opportunities to build your technology and leadership skills.
More about Clorox
At Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal lives and are all able to make a positive impact -- at Clorox, in our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands, including:
* Brita® water-filtration products
* Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
* Fresh Step® cat litter
* Glad® bags, wraps and containers
* Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
* Kingsford® charcoal
* Liquid Plumr® clog removers
* Pine-Sol® cleaners
* RenewLife® digestive health products
* Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
* Clorox Healthcare® and CloroxPro™ Commercial Solutions®
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Making a positive impact
Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a community of global leaders committed to sustainability. We've been broadly recognized for our corporate responsibility efforts and included on CR Magazine's 2018 100 Best Corporate Citizens list, Barron's 2019 100 Most Sustainable Companies list, the Human Rights Campaign's 2018 Corporate Equality Index and the 2019 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, among others.
We also support our communities, contributing about $20 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing in fiscal year 2018.
The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Clorox manufactures and markets consumer and professional products worldwide.