System Engineer III
Robert Half's Office Systems Engineering team is looking for an experienced Identity engineer to add to our team. As a member of the team you will help develop and implement strategy around Identity and Access Management ("IAM") systems, including Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager, and Azure Active Directory. Experience in automation cloud computing is highly desirable as we are transitioning from traditional data centers to AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
This position will assist in maintaining the integrity, availability and security of the Robert Half's computing infrastructure. This position will be part of the installation, configuration, patching, monitoring and fine-tuning the infrastructure across the organization in a timely and efficient manner. This also includes understanding and monitoring the network integration and related functions for RH computing systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Proven expertise in designing and architecting Active Directory Infrastructures, including design and implementation of Group Policy and domain consolidation for large-scale organizations.
* Manage Azure Active Directory environment.
* Manage Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 environment.
* Utilize logical problem solving to find creative solutions to problems in the environment on a broad scale
* Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades
* Support integration and authentication projects for SAML/SSO based 3rd party vendor solutions.
* Plan and design Group Policy Objects to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices.
* Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management
* Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Kerberos, Active Directory Federated Services, Microsoft Identity Manager and other password/identity management systems.
* Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions
* Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed
* Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software / hardware installations.
* Serve as a technical expert for tier 1 and tier 2 support groups
* Collaborate and communicates with architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
* Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
* Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
* Act as a member of the Office Systems Engineering Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations
* Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
* Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications.
* Manage a large, complex site or networks
* Provides intermediate to advanced technical direction and strategy for technical system selection and deployment as an emerging leader in the standards group in Systems Engineering team.
Researches systems engineering products and services and determines applicability to RHI's computing environments, creating recommendations for implementation.
Architect medium to complex business systems using mixture of standard and custom hardware and software to meet RHI's business needs.
* Works under general direction from senior management.
* Establish/recommend policies on system use and services.
* Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation.
* Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Certifications: Desired MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
* 6+ years experience in Information Technology in an Enterprise environment required, including 5 years experience working in a large IT organization (100+ people) with a branch-based operation and 3 years of Project Management experience in the creation and design of medium and large scale systems.
* PowerShell and related automation technology.
* Ability to prioritize job responsibilities
* Demonstrated customer Service abilities
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Knowledge of business systems software
* Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.