System Engineer (Assistive Technology) Top Secret SCI W/ Full Scope
Req #: 222159
Location: Mclean, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Systems Engineer to work with Assistive Technology for our Program in Mclean, Va
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Systems Engineer, you will serve as a Workstation Administrator and an Assistive Technology (AT) Specialist in a high visibility program supporting users in various buildings. This position will deliver O&M expertise for supported Windows operating systems and AT tools - to include, but not limited to, JAWS, ZoomText, Kurzweil, Dragon Naturally Speaking, Soothsayer, Word Q, Duxbury, Braille Translation software, Braille Embossers, Braille Displays, Video Phones , CapTel Phones, and Close Captioning Settings. Responsibilities include providing in-depth Tier 1 and Tier 2 support and problem resolution for technology products, applications, and access administration; identifying, analyzing, and implementing process changes. Training in lieu of actual experience on the various AT technologies is acceptable; however, the Sponsor does not provide or fund training.
More About the Role:
* Support AT application and hardware.
* Provide support in delivering and installing AT tools.
* Support security procedures for application installs, and provide guidance to peers that include standard security procedures.
* Assist with managing a licenses server to ensure the server itself gets regular maintenance, and is operational, as well as managing the software that manages licenses keys for supported software; adding/removing network licenses software as required when products come and go.
* Provide quality assurance reviews on new AT Tools, providing test plans and procedures.
* Ensure enterprise system designs are compatible with the AT Tools.
* Identifies technical risks and develops mitigation strategies/burn-down plans for AT software solutions.
* Provide troubleshooting support coordinating with peers to identify solutions.
* Provide testing of AT tools when enterprise updates are released.
* Maintain request and incident tracking using current business management tools.
* Review and make recommendations on program-level documentation (e.g., requirements specification, system security plans, waiver templates, install procedures, test plans, and troubleshooting steps) and storing the documentation in shared locations using current business management tools.
* Provide guidance training and techniques to peers in order to increase quality in support of AT products.
* Serve as a Data Transfer Officer adhering to Sponsor security standards.
* Coordinate with other IT elements supporting the enterprise computing and network.
* Brief management, as needed, on the status of action items and/or results of these activities.
* Have the ability to travel to buildings across Northern Virginia in support of AT users.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Windows 7, and the built-in Assistive Technology options Voice Recognition software (e.g. Dragon)
* Windows 10, and the built-in
* Assistive Technology options ESMT
* Screen Readers (e.g. NVDA,
* (JAWS) Openbook
* Magnification Software (e.g.
* ZoomText, MAGIC)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.