AWS Identity, Directory, and Access services enable customers to manage authentication, authorization, and governance in the AWS Cloud. These services enable customers to securely manage and audit access to their AWS accounts and infrastructure anywhere along their AWS Cloud journey. With AWS, customers can use purpose-built identity, directory, and access services to help them easily and securely migrate existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and build new cloud-native applications.
We provide organizations with building block web services that allow them to innovate faster and operate their software more cost-effectively. These services-in-the-cloud include on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, querying of structured data, message queuing, and more.
We have high standards for our computer systems as well as our employees: our systems are highly secure, highly reliable, highly available, and function at massive scale; our employees are smart, motivated to serve customers, and fun to work with.
The successful Systems Development Engineer will be passionate, energetic, with a fast moving sense of urgency around designing, building, and implementing automation across our services. The ideal candidate will have experience and talent for solving complex problems of scalability and availability in massively distributed systems, and responsible for automation at scale.
In this role, you will:
* Be responsible for delivering automation for some of our most strategic technical projects in AWS.
* Have a significant bottom-line impact on our business and market position by accelerating expansion to new AWS regions.
* Drive specifying, designing, and implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24x7 environments.
* Be responsible for solving challenges surrounding efficient operations and failure mode investigation in large complex distributed system.
* Develop and improve existing application and system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.