System Design Coordinator
The Project Design Coordinator is responsible for assisting the System Design Managers with the tasks associated with the application of products and solutions to meet customer expectations of project technology and to achieve desired results. Organizing, prioritizing, reviewing/creating scope and technical documents and equipment sourcing through the timelines of the projects. This position is essential for the support of creating technical and end user documents, ensuring product compatibility and providing technical support and troubleshooting to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability of projects.
* Assist with the creation of designed systems based on customer requirements
* Assist as a technical writer in the creation of installation guides, technical bulletins, and other relevant materials
* Provide reports to the Systems Design Team Manager of project status, scope development, time usage, and other required team data as dictated
* Special assignments or projects as directed
* Assist the System Design Team in compiling and documenting the scope of work to be completed for each project
* Create equipment and proposal templates within CRM
* Develop system panel programs
* Create and provide a designed system(s) based on customer requirements
* Provide technical support and program troubleshooting
Why Join Us?
Two-time winner of Dealer of the Year from SDM Magazine, two-time winner of the Police Dispatch Quality (PDQ) Award, and multi-year winner of the Central Station Operator of the Year Award from The Monitoring Association. Top 5 largest security company. Sure, we've got the hardware and the recognition, but the real reason to join Vector Security is our people. People who are passionate about the work they do. Energetic people who innovate, who take on new challenges. People, perhaps, like you.
And when we find good people, we hold on to them…through career advancement opportunities, internal promotion, continuing education, and performance incentives.
So, whether you're a proven leader in your discipline or looking for new challenges, Vector Security may have the right opportunity for you. We seek driven, proactive, talented individuals who are excited about what the future holds. Because we are. Come join us and find out for yourself!
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status