System Analyst/Intelligence (Mid Level)
Req #: 217654_20005
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Intelligence
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is seeking a System Analyst/Intelligence (Mid-Level) to support our team in Rome, NY.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Lead and manage operations and maintenance (O&M), research and development (R&D), and procurement of data and information processing capabilities.
* Improve battlespace awareness and data for decision making at all echelons across Combat Air Force (AF) Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) enterprise, Intelligence Community (IC), Joint, and Coalition air, space, cyberspace, and intelligence components, systems, and architectures.
* Conduct Intelligence Data Handling Systems (IDHS) and AF C2 & ISR related research, studies, analysis, enhance operations, increase mission effectiveness, improve information security, conduct experimentation, and implement new and emerging information access, processing, analysis and dissemination technologies in response to critical AF and IC multi-domain needs across Air, Space, and Cyber
More About the Role:
* Break down information into key components and contribute to plans of action to understand, mitigate and neutralize threats.
* Contribute to the understanding of DOD areas such as command and control, intelligence, acquisition, data handling, space, and cyber, and intelligence data handling.
* Analyst will help develop comprehensive multi-INT, multi-source strategies and Intelligence to provide insightful analysis on military capabilities and defense issues.
* Assist in preparation of comprehensive written reports, presentations, maps, or charts based on research, collection, and analysis of intelligence data.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's in intelligence/analytics or related disciplines and 5 years System Analyst experience.
* Eligible to obtain a Department of Defense (DOD) position appropriate level of security clearance. If specific position requires administrator privilege Security + will be required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Advanced degree (Master's/PHD) in intelligence/analytics or related disciplines
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.