The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
As part of the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is committed to strengthening the economy and our communities. At the Fed, you have the opportunity to become part of an important public service institution whose work touches lives across the globe. It's a big job, and that's why we need talented, results-driven professionals who care about making a difference.
Currently, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is seeking a self-motivated and customer focused System Analyst to serve as an integral member of a national team responsible for supporting the core functions of the Credit Risk Management business line. The successful candidate will act as the liaison between the business users and the technical team.
* Understands, analyzes and documents business requirements and other artifacts such as use cases, UI interfaces and business rules.
* Provides application support and maintenance including testing, patches, and upgrades.
* Analyzes application defects and enhancements and assists with the solution.
* Provides customer support and resolve support requests including analysis, documentation and resolution of the requests.
* Participates in planning, conducting stakeholder meetings, requirements, development, user testing and implementation.
* Ensures Accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
* Communicates Effectively - Develops and delivers communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences