For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you're in the right place! Here's a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: 40 Years of NI Success
* 5 G - Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
* Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI's technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
* Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
* Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
* Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster.
More @: www.ni.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
System Analyst 2 - Enterprise Integration Services team
We are looking for a System Analyst professional to join the Enterprise Information Management unit in our IT Department.
As a System Analyst in the Enterprise Integrations Services team, you will be responsible for supporting, improving key IT solutions and platforms used by the enterprise. You will work as a member of a highly skilled, cross functional agile team of Programmer Analysts, System Analysts and Quality Analysts - who are building and supporting the Integration platform.
* Drive ongoing system support activities (issue management, troubleshooting, resolution)
* Work closely with the Product Owner (PO) to refine requirements and turn them into actionable tasks for the technical team
* Cross team coordination, communication and project management
* Elicit and document requirements from customers
* Conduct preliminary analysis to develop initial options for new solutions or assess impacts from changes
* Provide input to product owner on system priorities to sustain current systems and prepare for future business demands
* Develop and deliver system setup and system training documentation to support transition to business including system and process changes
* Have BSc/MSc in an IT related field
* 1-2 years of relevant experience
* Strong communication, organization skills
* Problem solving skills
* Deep business acumen to understand how systems and processes support business goals
* Strong technical mindset to understand complex IT systems and touchpoints
* Be eager to learn
* Strong focus on building Customer loyalty
* Experience with working in Agile teams (preference to experience in Scrum Master role)
* Understanding of IT technologies, Software Development Life Cycle and application development fundamentals (SQL, Java)
* Being familiar with basic concepts of Information Management, Data Management and Integration Patterns
* Experience with functional testing
* Experience with working in a DevOps culture