Apply electronic theory and related knowledge, usually under the direction of engineering staff, to design, build, repair, calibrate, and modify electrical components, circuitry, controls, and machinery for subsequent evaluation and use by engineering staff in making engineering design decisions
* Coordinate with the COTR and other team members to ensure problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction.
* Make recommendations on test and evaluation strategies for major systems installations.
* Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
* Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
* Identify program deviance from standards and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
* Identify, analyze, document problems with program function, output, online screen, content.
* Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
* Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years, Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years.
Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
Desired: 8570 Certification.
Job ID 1927657 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.