The Sr. Marketing Associate is responsible for overseeing the Aprimo partnership. He/she will initiate meetings, track performance (establish KPIs), evaluate partnership, escalate issues and provide reporting/vendor performance scorecard.
* User Support~200 Users. (Train new Users, Train existing Users on new features, Develop and maintain training materials.)
* Perform regular data quality checks in order to ensure the proper system functionality.
* Create/Manage User Profiles; Monitor Users List.
* Log, research and accurately resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Serve as point person for Risk Officer regarding Audits & Assessments.
* Gathering requirements from business units.
* Ownership of workflow development through Aprimo MRM: includes the development of new and enhancements to existing workflows to achieve increased operation efficiency and effectiveness.
* User Acceptance Testing - Testing and validating work flows as designed.
* Uses MRM track key performance indicators, and showcase advantages of using the system. Identifying, creating and distributing reporting from the system.
* Works independently and with vendors to oversee the MRM system.
* Complies with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
* Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; provides information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommends options and courses of action.
* Develops and manages marketing tools/templates for marketing and firm-wide use.
* Ensures that marketing promotions meet or exceed set objectives by collaborating with the Marketing Analytics team to gauge campaign performance and report ROI.
* Ensures the marketing department is providing transparency, accountability, and data-driven research in pursuit of company business goals and objectives
* Identifies social media and web communication frameworks, strategies, benchmarks and integration opportunities.
* Leads in developing, implementing, evaluating and administrating company marketing campaigns working within guidelines of annual marketing calendar to promote consumer and business lending products, mortgages, deposits, e-services etc.
* Manages projects related to all financial products including developing and implementing marketing plans for product launches and product updates.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field.
* Master's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field or equivalent work experience;
* 3-5 years of Financial Services industry/Banking experience required.
* 1-3 years of Aprimo experience desired.
* 5-9 years of Marketing or Communications experience required.
* Experience with business consulting, business analysis and gathering requirements desired.
* Ability to "connect the dots" and identify key issues.
* Strengths in understanding and developing business processes.
* Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment; including counterparts across global organization.
* Ability to motivate or influence inside or outside senior level personnel, requiring a significant level of influence and trust.
* Ability to work independently with a high level of critical thinking skills.
* Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment; ability to listen, evaluate different view-points and influence others.
* Candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up sleeves to help implement the programs and measure results.
* Comfortable with new digital technology, social media, and reporting.
* Demonstrated ability to map out a social and web marketing and communications strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
* Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* Extremely strong written abilities, with consideration of creative writing preferred.
* Strong project management skills, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-BOSTON-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Jul 2, 2019, 7:32:18 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO