Leidos is searching for a Systems Administrator for our team at the Hines Information Technology Center, Hines, IL. This position is onsite at that location. The position is for the Day Shift.
A System Administrator must have experience in conducting routine system administration tasks and logging data in system admin logs. Systems administrators are responsible for maintaining system efficiency. Experience in maintaining troubleshooting a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems. Must have knowledge on several debugging protocols and processes. Must be able to troubleshoot problems and issues identified by customers and implement corrective actions quickly.
* Provide end-user support by troubleshooting problems related to client developed applications used in the client and virtualized environments, which includes all production, test and development environments for on-site and remote users.
* Working in a Citrix XenApp and Xen Desktop environment.
* Perform server, network and software support.
* Using Citrix Studio, director and Store front to monitor, troubleshoot and manage a virtual desktop environment.
* Using and updating Active Directory and group policy.
* Managing user profiles.
* Manage VDI assignments and user sessions using VMware and Citrix Xen center.
* Using a methodical approach to troubleshooting and documentation.
* Evaluate and escalate the ticket to the correct department.
* Connect Citrix server through VPN remote access.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required with 8 years of experience. 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
* Microsoft office.
* Knowledge of Citrix Studio and Citrix director.
* Experience with web- based ticketing systems. (Preferably Service now)
* Must have the ability to interact with both non-technical users and highly technical users (Good customer service skill)
* VPN and remote access experience.
* Experience in domain security groups and setting permissions regarding access to server and particularly Citrix terminal server resources.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
* Highly motivated to learn new technology.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.