At MCR, LLC, we are the nation's premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Do you have previous System Administration support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts in supporting military and DoD operations.
As a System Administrator, you will provide System Administration (SA) support and analysis for the GCCS-AF Program Support Facility (PSF) located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
* Develop, configure and maintain the PSF systems infrastructure (Workstations, Servers)
* Establish/Administer a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure to manage PSF systems
* Write technical documentation for the PSF baseline
* Research, recommend and document innovative approaches for SA
* Perform verification and validation of SA
* Provide and document troubleshooting and analysis that leads to problem resolution and adds to our knowledge base
* Create, change, and delete user accounts, assist with user requests for NIPR/SIPR accounts (i.e., DADS, sFTP, ) on workstations and servers
* Develop and document PSF server room layout in preparation for new hardware installs, upgrades or
* Attend/Contribute to planning and engineering meetings related to PSF and Program Management Office (PMO) baselines
* Develop procedures and scripts to automate recurring
* Continually maintain security certification in accordance with DoD/AF instructions
* Apply applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) security measures in the performance of all
* Responds to emergency situations utilizing appropriate official shutdown procedures and follow-on power-up/activation procedures
* Expertise with Windows 7 & 10 Operating System (OS) and later
* Expertise with Windows Server OS 2008/2012/2016 as a SA including user management, DNS, and LDAP/AD
* Expertise in setting up and administering the SCCM
* Knowledge of Host Base Security System (HBSS)
* Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
* Expertise with troubleshooting and problem
* Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) OS 7.X
* Familiarity with backup and restore procedures for a Windows and RHEL environment
* Familiarity with TCP/IP
* Familiarity with Virtualization technologies
* Familiarity with MS Office Tools (including Visio)
* CompTIA Security+ certification (required within 6 months of hire)
* Secret clearance
* Experience with the creation of Technical Documentation
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.