We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Below is the description needed for the Systems Admin position (2019-300337). Our goal is to have this posted by the end of the day. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
The Administrator performs a variety of tasks involving functions of system applications, database maintenance, report consolidation, statistical tracking, and records maintenance. This individual reports directly to the Security Account Manager but is accountable to Client as respects reporting of data involving Key Performance Indicators and compliance with minimum standards. This position calls for a service-oriented individual with security knowledge, organizational and problem solving skills, diplomacy and good judgment. This individual should have knowledge of I/T and system technology and be capable of developing sound understanding of security related software and program applications.
* Ensures that all Security personnel complete the required segments of training relative to their assignment within the prescribed time frame, and tracks completion data
* Tracks performance standards for issue and maintenance of Access/ID Cards to employees, staff, and vendors
* Administers user rights and authority levels for users of security applications to include Network applications, Alarms Systems, CCTV systems, ID systems, Access Control systems, and IRIMS
* Maintains database information regarding training and assignment of personnel.
* Performs audits of security related applications as assigned
* Ensures timeliness and tracking of work requests within the purview of the Security department
* Coordinates with the Security Operations Administrator and Client Projects and Planning to ensure effective continuity of department participation in initiatives and system changes
* Creates and distributes reports of Security activity to designated recipients
* Participates in the completion of documentation of security processes and directives
* Ensures timeliness and continuity of security resource documents
* Participates in consolidation of documentation regarding security compliance with accreditation agencies
* Document minutes of Security meetings
* Pursues Excellence
* Focuses on Customer Service
* Commands Accuracy
* 1 Year in related work environment evidencing appropriate experience and skill sets
* Basic understanding of Windows Office based applications
* Familiarity with computer based processes and ability to navigate specialized applications
* Ability to commute throughout the Puget Sound to various Client locations.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal is a facility services company and a security services provider.