We Are Worth Pausing For...
We come to work even when we're in the middle of an episode of The Office because we work in a unique autonomous environment designed for everyone to reach their maximum potential. Here at Double Good, people matter. We challenge each other out of love and respect. Together, through passion and persistence, we are building a better way to help kids do what they love.
Who We Are...
We make kick-ass popcorn, create insanely easy to use social fundraising technology, and produce meaningful content that celebrates our community. Our business model is unique with 50% of every dollar supporting a cause. To date we have helped organizations raise over 70 million dollars. When kids can do what they love, that's good. When every kid can do what they love, that's Double Good. Join us on our mission to raise 1 billion dollars and make a global impact.
Who You Are...
* A "Jack/Jill of all trades" in the Information Technology space.
You Can Do These Things...
* Provide systems administration of the computer network, OS, hardware, and applications.
* Provide technical support for users for a variety of devices and systems.
* Install, configure, and troubleshoot a wide range of software and hardware issues.
* Perform preventative maintenance for printers and hardware
* Experience working with relational databases.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS-SQL queries and the ability to build and analyze datasets with little existing documentation.
* Understanding of network and system security ability to maintain security procedures and validate security policies are being adhered to. Training users of best practices to maintain a secure environment.
* Develops, documents, and maintain system standards, installation and configuration procedures.
You're Good At and Enjoy…
* Problem-solving and multi-tasking.
* Keeping up with the latest trends in security and technology.
* Researching best practices and solutions to issues.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* 3-5 years professional experience in System Administration & Desktop Support
* Previous work with Domo, Tableau or other data visualization systems
* Comfort querying, interpreting and visualizing data from a variety of different sources to create a cohesive story
* Ability to write in scripting languages Vbscript, Powershell, Python
* Experience with PLEX ERP.
* Competitive pay
* Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
* Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It's a thing, we swear).
* Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
* Autonomous work environment
* 401k with 3% Match
* Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
* Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
* Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Ok we've talked enough, let's move to the next step! We'd love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you'd be great for this role. Also please tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, oh, and please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are.
About Double Good
Double Good is a popcorn manufacturer that donates profits to kids with special needs.