POSITION: System Administration Manager
Implements agreed-upon secure baseline configurations, incorporates secure configuration settings for Data Governance Center (DGC) Applications and Solutions, and assists with security impact analyses and configuration monitoring activities as needed.
* Co-leading the CloudOps aspects of the DGC Continual Service Improvement initiatives, which includes the ITIL-based KPIs to benchmark the performance testing of DGC' ITSM Services (Incident Response, Information System Contingency, Configuration-Change Management); and
* Co-leading the annual review & calibration of ITSM Services, cloud CloudOps tools, CloudOps requirements and documentation (policies and procedures and guidelines)
* Provisioning, installing, configuring, operating, and maintaining virtual servers, operating systems software and related infrastructure
* Performing technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure;
* Performing periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning;
* Responding to incidents, service outages and other problems;
* Performing daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
* Performing regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions;
* Participating on the DGC ARB or its working groups, as assigned;
* Implementing the corrective actions authorized by the ISO and/or system owners;
* Reviewing vulnerability reports, as necessary, assessing the risk of vulnerabilities, proposing corrective actions or mitigating controls to DGC Leadership;
* Requesting vulnerability remediation exceptions where appropriate.
Education & Experience Requirements:
* Deep experience scripting in Bash & Python, automation via ansible, and Linux OS; Technical know-how in AWS
* FedRAMP experienced required
* Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology Systems Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 5-7 years of relevant technical experience is required
* Must be U.S. citizen
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation's advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.