Jacobs is looking for talented individuals to join our team for DISA's Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) supporting the upcoming Test, Evaluation, and Certification (TEC) contract.
National Background Investigation System (NBIS)
NBIS is designed to provide capabilities in support of background investigations for new applicants; reinvestigating incumbent government, military and contract personnel; and personnel that need clearance for an event (e.g., press for an inauguration) from the appropriate security enclave as part of personnel Security, Suitability, and Credentialing (SSC). NBIS capabilities have both legacy and newly developed applications that encompasses an integrated Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) acquisition model for developing, testing and deploying capabilities.
Seeking an energetic and resourceful Software Automation Tester to develop Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) test scripts for use against the Investigation Management (IM) component of the National Background Investigation System (NBIS).
* Compose IM Test cases from Program Management Office (PMO) User Stories and Acceptance criteria
* Develop IM Test Scripts using Selenium.
Education and Experience:
* Masters degree and 8 years of experience
* Bachelors degree and 10 years of experience
* Acceptable degree specialties include but are not limited to the following: Information Technology, Mathematics, Computer Networking, Cybersecurity, and various engineering and science disciplines
* One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Master's degree.
* Requires at least one certification in area of specialization.
* The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
* Additional certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
* Excel in verbal and written communication methods
* Experience with the following:
* TruClient/ALM desired
* LoadRunner desired
* Experience with software test automation
* An active Secret security clearance is required at time of hire.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required.
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Core work hours will be between 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and construction services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally. The company employs over 74,000 people and operates in more than 40 countries around the world.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.