Partners Data Systems
Barracuda MSP is on the cutting edge of the SaaS cloud storage market, delivering an exceptional customer experience for its channel partners. Serving over 2000 partners, and nearly 40,000 small businesses, Barracuda MSP is helping to ensure that no small business goes out of business from data loss.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Lead C#.Net Sustaining Software Engineer to join a growing team of talented engineers and make a major impact on our product. You will have the best of both worlds: join a software company that has a real product, real customers, and a rock solid financial picture… and the opportunity to work on a cool product at a company with a ton of growth potential.
* Manage customer escalation process working closely with customer support, product owners and other dev teams
* Remove impediments from team members and help drive escalations towards optimal resolution (creating bugs, identifying workarounds, educating stake holders)
* Resolve bugs and work closely with QA to make sure adequate testing is performed
* Design, implement, and support core frameworks for dynamic system modeling, test session execution, results reporting, and anomaly triage.
* Identify and champion technical innovation opportunities improving product performance, security, architecture, reliability, and scalability
* Code interactive tools supporting the creation and modification of automated test cases targeting the Intronis Cloud-based Backup and Recovery product
* Code capabilities supporting the automation of Test Procedures
* 4+ years of commercial C#.Net software development experience
* Strong troubleshooting ability
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Track record of delivering well-designed, robust and scalable software
* BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
* Experience with VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization products
* Experience with a variety of Windows and Linux operating systems
* Understanding of IP subnetting, layer 2 vs layer 3 networks, VLANs
* Working experience with relational databases such as MySql, SQL Server
* Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git, Unit testing frameworks and Code Reviews
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.