Are you part of the detailed, data driven revolution at Microsoft? Do you constantly seek the evidence to bring positive change to your service? Do you want to have an impact in delivering on the promise of cloud computing for Microsoft Azure? Do you have an uncanny ability to frame a problem effectively and get diverse people across the org working towards a common objective? If so, the Azure support team is looking for you to join our team as a supportability program manager.
Minimum of 7-10 years experience with a combination of at least 3 of the following:
* BA/BS in Business or Computer Science
* Six Sigma/Lean data analysis skills
* PMI/Program management skills
* Experience in Azure Networking or cloud technology
* Experience in ML or Data analysis
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Provide business case by doing deep data analysis, competitive analysis and translate business requirements into clear direction for engineering teams
* Work across teams: Partner with engineering teams, CSS team and EEE team to drive supportability improvements for Azure Networking
* Aligned on functional specs with Engineering PM and manage outcomes and results
* Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.