Under moderate supervision of the Comparator Supervisor or other supervisory/management level position, this role is responsible for assisting the Comparator Sales team in administrative functions for all customers. This role is responsible for possessing an advanced to expert knowledge within Comparator, while having the ability to act as second level support to all Comparator agents if needed. This includes developing strong relationships with customers to support their needs, learn their business, and become a trusted source to support a best-in-class experience. In this role, Comparator Administrative Support Associate III will be trained and knowledgeable in all Comparator administrative duties including keying orders, returns and follow up with manufacturers. They are expected to be able to handle a wide variety of administrative functions from moderate to advanced and complex decision making. This role includes executing in the areas of high-quality internal and external communications, solution identification and best practices.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Confidently process orders provided by the sales team into LN/BAAN
2. Act as trusted partner with the Sales team to ensure orders ship per the required SLA with each customer.
3. Listen and interpret customer information to accurately and promptly resolve issues.
4. Assists with customer problems such as missed shipments, price adjustments and backorders; continually strives for prompt resolution.
5. Build and maintain professional relationship in order to foster customer retention.
6. Works with internal customers such as procurement team, warehouse personnel, sales, finance, customer support and operations to ensure start-to-finish customer resolution.
7. Processes all customer requests (from multiple sources such as email, chat, telephonic, etc.) to ensure customers receive the drugs ordered.
8. Performs data entry for purposes such as processing orders, accessing previous orders and special orders, and providing customers with current prices; researches any other inquiries as requested.
9. Assists customers by offering alternatives whenever possible, liaise with manufacturers for accurate market information, availability, and drop shipment confirmation.
10. Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
11. Responsible for researching and resolving all levels of customer needs.
12. Provides support to Comparator Associates.
13. Assist with identifying process improvement opportunities and providing solution recommendation
14. Provide direct customer support as dictated by the business needs.
15. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
16. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year associateâ€™s degree program, Pharmacy Technician program/certification, technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education. CRM, ERP, SAP and/or Salesforce.com experience preferred. Normally requires four (4) years or more of directly related experience in a CARE capacity. Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in ABC Processes and Systems
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Strong customer service skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Strong decision making skills
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
6. Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
7. Familiarity with ABC products, services and pharmaceutical distribution operations
8. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
9. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory management system
10. Proficient knowledge of SAP, ABC order and Mingle Preferred