Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team in our position of Support-In-vehicle Browser Development with the following responsibilities:
* Create architecture and functional specifications of next generation multimedia and telematics services.
* Conduct software design reviews of multimedia headunit and interface with servers, mobile apps, and vehicle.
* Support performance improvements as well as usability improvements of multimedia and telematics services.
* Support the development team and business partners for the entire life cycle of product development (i.e., Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance).
* Collaborate with stakeholders including vehicle engineering, IT, Operation, Business, and Marketing teams to assure the service quality.
* Manage supplier schedule, scope, and deliverable quality.
* Support continuous improvement and process standardization during the development.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Vehicle Electronics Development.
* Experience working with server side development teams
* Ability to document ES (Engineering Specification), FS (Software Functional Specification), Evaluation Specification
* Experience with development models (Agile, SDLC, Open source, others)
* Knowledge of following in-vehicle technology platform (Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, MOST, or CAN)
* Ability to conduct root cause analysis, triage, and document
* MSFT office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
* Strong communication skills
* Master's Degree in Engineering.
* Extensive working experience in automotive field focused on telematics services and products
* Experience with following technology (LTE, CDMA, GSM, mobile apps, or connected vehicle products)
* Strong understanding and experience with API and web services. Linux, UNIX, OSX, AWS, Azure
* Certifications (One or more): PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, ACP, APMG, DSDM, CSM
* Successful product development and deployment experience