A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Support Engineers are the go-to people for any and all issues related to the hardware, and their work enables Palantirians to be productive both in the office and on the go. No one at Palantir dreads going to IT to ask a question because each member of the team is genuinely excited to help employees solve their computer-related problems.
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for fixing the myriad of problems brought to you - leveraging your unparalleled instinct for diagnosing an issue, your desire to learn new skills, and your passion for helping others. While you possess the knowledge and expertise to work with machines, you also love people and enjoy helping helping someone new every day.
* Provide front line Help Desk support.
* Fix basic networking and connectivity issues.
* Install, configure, and maintain Windows, Mac, and Linux workstations.
* Provide phone support (IP and mobile).
* Maintain how-to guides on our internal Wiki to allow employees to own common workflows and solve basic issues.
* Evaluate new hardware and software technologies.
What We Value
* 1+ years experience in providing Desktop/Help Desk support.
* Experience with basic AD/Exchange administration.
* Intimate knowledge of desktop operating environments, and common networking issues.
* Solid desktop/laptop/server assembly skills.
* Strong communication skills with a commitment to excellent customer service.
* A logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
* Willingness to participate in on-call rotation.
* Creativity, flexibility, professionalism, and determination.
* Comfort working under deadlines.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is a provider of software applications for integrating, visualizing and analyzing information.