We are looking for passionate, experienced support engineers who can deliver at Operational Excellence and improving the stability, reliability and improve direct customer satisfaction. The nature of interactions needs leadership and ownership to drive to closure issues that need multi party participation. Our goal is to provide the best technical support available anywhere.
We are now recruiting an exceptional Support Engineer for Worldwide Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
Support Engineers in the team need a strong understanding of scripting and automation. They need to be excellent at deep diving on issues, think out of the box on approaching root cause analyses, be meticulous in finding and fixing issues and have an engineering driven approach to solving problems. They are the owners of the systems and processes in production and need to demonstrate a high level of ownership on the quality and reliability of the operational readiness of the systems. They should have practical experience in working with large scale distributed systems, experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications. Communication, ability to influence, deep dive and be quick to react to events are also core capabilities that are desired.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A Well-Rounded Athlete -Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
* A Perpetual Student - You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master's classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
* A Skilled Communicator - You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
* A Trusted Advisor - You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
* An Inventor at Heart - You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
* A Fearless Explorer - You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
PeopleInsight is a collaborative group of product, program, design, science, and engineering experts.
Our Worldwide Operations team numbers in the hundreds of thousands of dedicated associates and leaders. They deliver millions of packages to customers every day. PeopleInsight is the behind-the-scenes team that supports field and organizational leadership by advising action, informing decisions, and identifying risk. The PeopleInsight team resides at the intersection of words and numbers. We listen, observe, and measure at scale to support customer success with insights that are consumable, actionable, and relevant. Our work is dedicated to empowering leaders and enabling action through data and science. In addition to standard reporting, we leverage analytics to help our leaders focus their efforts in ways that will engage, retain and grow their associates to propel the business forward.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.