Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
At Workday, we believe that talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not. That's why we're building Opportunity Onramps that lead to thriving-wage careers for everyone. The Returnship program at Workday is a 16-week paid Returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
Do you have what it takes to continuously provide outstanding Customer support? Are you ready to take your knowledge of Recruiting, Human Capital Management, collaborating and problem solving to resolve Customer issues? We have a unique opportunity within the Workday Support team for a person with vision, a passion for excellence and a track record of success. This is not a role answering questions - it's about digging in and coming up with solutions to a variety of time sensitive, operational critical issues - it's about passion, innovation and excellence in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
What would you do all day??
* Liaison with professional services, quality assurance, product management, and development to highlight customer recruiting trends and identify areas for enhanced functionality and tools.
* Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot and resolve recruiting process and configuration issues in a timely manner.
* Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
* Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers using our issue management system.
* Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to determine a solution.
* Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
* Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
It's essential that you have....
* Successful track record of managing multiple urgent priority issues concurrently
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of Experience supporting software delivery and support for one or more of SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Kronos, Cornerstone, or other SaaS softwares.
* Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and complete follow through on areas of responsibility
It would be really nice if you had....
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
* Have led or been a part of a major recruiting system implementation
* Team player who will work to build cross-functional collaboration and continue improving the way we serve our customers.
Workday's Returnship program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.