PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to provide transactional analysis and support for Human Resource applications. Key responsibilities include day to day support of system operations. Additionally, this position will respond to client inquiries and provide exceptional delivery of customer service including; end user education, issue resolution and recommendations for change.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Operational support of HR applications including system configuration and customization as required-30%
* Provide QA support and execution of both delivered and custom application changes-30%
* Extract and compile information to create and develop reports/queries to client's specifications -20%
* Identify areas for improvement of service delivery and efficiency of operations with a focus on customer service excellence-10%
* Act as a liaison between HR and IT - 10%
* Bachelor's degree in business-related field (HR, IT, Finance, Business Admin…)
* Strong consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills.
* Understanding of Basic Accounting concepts such what are Expenses, Liabilities, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, costing, accruals, debits and credits, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.
* 2 Experience working on Payroll or Finance applications
* Knowledge of metrics, data and business intelligence strategies
* Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure
* Able to manage multiple priorities, be results-oriented, customer-focused and show initiative
* Strong communication and client engagement skills
* Work under minimal supervision
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems specifically
* Experience planning and executing projects and initiatives with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and teams concurrently
* Familiarity with Oracle's Fusion or eBusiness HCM/Payroll platform, Time and Labor Solutions like Infor WFM.
* Knowledge of HR and Payroll key processes
The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm