SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com
The Support Analyst position is a member of the Compliance Support team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, understanding of networking, a strong desire to grow in the area of Information Security, and an ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical aspects of compliance requirements to technical and non-technical individuals. In addition to possessing technical knowledge, a Support Analyst interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette.
* Shift Flexibility is a MUST, Monday-Friday and some weekends.
* U. S. citizenship required
* Bilingual: Spanish and English fluent written and verbal
* 100% Phone Support / Call Center / Customer Support Position
Support Analysts perform the following duties:
* Interface with a variety of customers over the phone and via email, in a polite, positive, and professional manner
* Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their compliance requirements
* Take responsibility for customer satisfaction
* Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLAs) to clients and internal colleagues
* Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
* Resolve problems independently; understand and follow escalation procedures
Strongly Desired Experience:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to clearly communicate technical issues in a short and concise manner, often to clients and colleagues who are not trained in security
* Strong verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills
* Deadline and detail oriented
* Highly motivated and team oriented
* Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, basic firewall, routers and access control devices is a plus
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.