The Supply Chain Portfolio Project Manager is responsible for oversight of the Supply Chain technology portfolio, and may be called upon to lead all aspects of a project or multiple, small-scale projects directly. The Supply Chain portfolio is vast, so the portfolio manager will be familiar with all projects in the domain, work directly with teams delivering the initiatives, and facilitate production of an overview of timelines, resources, finances and dependencies related to projects in the portfolio. Responsibilities for an individual project include all processes of the domain, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, communication and cost to manage the completion of work for a specific area. The portfolio manager works directly with project or delivery managers who control the critical path, contingencies, scope changes and budget for work. The oversees project / delivery managers who coordinate the day-to-day activities of the project team from original concept through final implementation and ensure that resources are used efficiently. The overall responsibility is to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget and that it meets or exceeds expectations. The portfolio manager escalates roadblocks, facilitates smooth project delivery, and serves as a primary point of contact to other domains for resource and engagement with the Supply chain domain.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comRequired Skills:
* Minimum of 7+ years' industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment in the Supply Chain domain, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.
* Experience managing across complex projects in the Supply Chain domain.
* Experience acting as a business leader that can interpret business goals and apply them.
* Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership.
* Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management.
* Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
* Experience working in a technical industry.
* Experience working on projects in a wireless industry
* Assists with the assembly of key players on the project team and nurtures internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross-functional teamwork.
* Initiates set up of team with delivery / project management resource, who in turn delegates project responsibilities and tasks interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the project work and resources involved within the project.
* Ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of technical support and administers the efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion.
* Questions ambiguous responsibilities and manages conflicts to an early resolution and escalation of any unresolved issues.
* Plays a support role with technical solutions ensuring all groups' responsibilities are included, managing very closely with the technical leaders to ensure alignment.
* Supports Management of Project Management functional scope and schedule. Provides oversight of management and allocation of personnel and resources to projects. Resolves resource conflicts and priorities.
* Maintains accountability for and directs others in the creation of all project communications.
* Produces portfolio views for the supply chain - resources, finances, impediments, dependencies
* Directs processes and role responsibilities of delivery / project managers to adhere to domain practices
* Directs others in the facilitation of team and project meetings.
* Leads and develops definition and measurement of success metrics to objectively quantify project success.
* Ensures that project execution complies with approved methodology.
* Ensures that overall program in managed to strategic dates.
Managing Project Risk:
* Identifies potential risks across a broad number of individual projects and programs and establishes communications and mitigations to address them.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.