Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defence as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
We are seeking a creative hands-on professional who enjoys analyzing business challenges, developing technical solutions to improve efficiencies and deliver business value. The ideal candidate should have strong data analysis, project management, as well as the ability to apply technical notions to the Supplier Support Business. The Supplier Performance Analyst will help the Supplier Support Management team operationally maintain a performance management application. The work of the Supplier Performance Analyst includes both requirements and design as well as significant operational implementation and training.
[Operationally maintain Supplier Support Performance Applications to internal customers]: 50%
* Learn the scope of Supplier Support Management in areas of performance management for Repair, Spares, and Customer Support metrics. Utilize the Supplier Support Conditions contract to guide the performance management application to accurate results. On-board new suppliers within required timeframes working with the Supplier Support Manager. Drive the signature of contract agreement with airlines starting with customers in the Americas regions.
* Maintain existing large accounts and work with International team to ensure that a quality solution is in place. Be able to technically offer solutions to the Airbus and Supplier community to ensure all reporting and metrics are on-time and on-quality
* Create a permanent training solution for Airbus, Airlines and Suppliers for their respective areas in the area of the performance management application. Operationally deploy this training solution to all parties.
[Operationally maintain Supplier Support Performance Application with Support Functions]: 30%
* Assist the Business Intelligence Analyst to analyze data concepts within the performance management applications and create a process with the IT department on data integrity and clean-up. Work aimed to increasingly automate current business processes surrounding the Customer Support and Supplier Support Management reporting an analysis needs.
* Lead when required by the IT development department to manage user-acceptance testing and project implementation for new interface topics to performance management application.
[Support new design concepts ]: 10%
* Work collaboratively with Supplier Performance Manager and Business Intelligence Analyst on new design topics related to Supplier Performance. Interview worldwide team on general use of performance management applications and how to improve usability through interface.
* Work collaboratively with Customer Support on how Customer Relationship Management concepts can be implemented in mid-term future projects.
Other duties as assigned: 10%
* Duties as assigned by the Supplier Performance Manager
* Duties as assigned by the Director of Supplier Support Management
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field or equivalent certifications / experience required.
* 4-6 years of experience as a data or business analyst/developer working within a structured SDLC.
* 4-6 years of experience in user experience such as training and/or process documentation.
* Experience in both Business Intelligence applications (Tableau, Qlik, Palantir) and development of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) integration.
* Experience in relational, and dimensional data modeling nice to have.
* Experience in CRM (Salesforce) nice to have.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
* Ability to analyze and learn Aerospace customer support and supply chain operational concepts to effectively relate the business to the data and reporting.
* Working knowledge of business process analysis, concepts, practices, and procedures of web based applications.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including internal management and business associates.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
* French Language is nice to have.
* 0% Domestic and International but an active passport in case of business travel requested.
* Able to work in the US without a current or future need for visa sponsorship
This position is a temporary (contract) position with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed. Contractors are employed by a 3rd party vendor and placed on assignment to Airbus in America.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.