Education equivalent to BA/BS degree or an AA/AS degree with four or more years of related experience, providing technical phone support to end-users, which includes two or more years of Stericycle end-user support experience.
Demonstrates the ability to provide customer support for:
* Microsoft Outlook 2003 or later
* Microsoft Office 20003 or later
* Microsoft 2000, XP, Vista, & or later operating systems
* IP based local and wide area networks
* Basic desktop, laptop, and printer hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
Technical skills preferred:
* Microsoft Terminal Services
* Avaya telephony products
* Microsoft Dynamics SL
* Portable data terminals (Intermec &/or Motorola)
* Blackberry usage and support
* Active Directory
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Stericycle Enterprise Software Suite
Provide in-depth technical support on a wide range of technologies such as desktop computing and client applications, telecommunications, and data networking for Stericycle end-users. Resolve assigned support call records within agreed upon service levels. The IT User Support Supervisor will be responsible for a rotating team of four or more User Support Associates, including all administrative tasks such as monitoring PTO, writing yearly reviews, and coaching. In addition, the IT User Support Supervisor will be expected to serve as a subject matter expert and escalation point for his/her team.
* Monitors IT User Support team unassigned queue and assign tasks to team members, ensuring a balanced workload across the team.
* Provides leadership and technical guidance to the other IT User Support team members on support functions. Maintains Support Assignment matrix and works with escalation teams to ensure accuracy.
* Collaborates with other IT teams regarding changes to production that will impact the IT User Support team. These include, but are not limited to, system changes, new functionality, new systems, changes in procedure, and changes in supported standards).
* Advises IT User Support team on daily tasks, projects, and coverage schedule.
* Provides mentoring, complete yearly reviews for staff, ongoing coaching and administrative tasks for direct reports.
* Attends and contributes to weekly team meetings to review outstanding issues, support trends, and upcoming projects.
* Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Stericycle is a global provider of specialized medical and hazardous waste management and secure information services for healthcare organizations and commercial businesses.