Job Description Job ID: BEC014676
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples' lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position will analyze and investigate enterprise IT events against Global Information Security (GIS) and industry guidelines. The ideal candidate will also help automate InfoSec solutions through scripting/coding and scheduling of technical controls. The role includes gathering and organizing technical information about internal customer requirements, existing system controls, and company policies. This is an IT Security Intern position which offers opportunities to acquire and exercise information security knowledge and skills.
* Participate with Info Sec incident response, including management of security event ticket queues
* Collect and analyze data to support departmental projects.
* Support the technical analysis and recommendations for remediation of OS, Network and other enterprise events.
* Monitor and analyze enterprise scale information security infrastructure.
* Support regulatory and productivity reporting using detailed data gathering and analysis
* Support in the identification, documentation, and development of computer and network security countermeasures
* Assist with daily operations of company vulnerability scanning tools and supporting infrastructure
* Learn and become familiar with new security tools
* Complete assignments independently, driving innovation and growth
* Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service
* Perform other administrative and support functions as needed
* A minimum of four (4) years of technical experience;
* Competent to work in most phases of network, systems or application information assurance;
* Coursework Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* Integrity is critical in this position. Strong attention to detail and customer service are required.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial and commercial products and services.