Subject Matter Expert - CAST Application Intelligence Platform - US / New York
CAST Software is a pioneer and world leader in Software Analysis and Measurement, with an automated approach to capture and quantify the reliability, security, complexity and size of business applications. CAST's unique technology that can "detect system-level flaws", across end-to-end business critical applications to provide a "context-based" comprehensive intelligence into application risks and costs.
What you'll do:
This role calls for a candidate that is passionate about client interactions and complex technical concepts. You will work closely with customers, demonstrating the value of our AIP (Application Intelligence Platform), and regularly interact with internal and external resources on complex software implementations.
* Identify and properly define the system characteristics as related to implementation, operational performance, scalability, usability, fit for purpose, and maintenance
* Spearhead internal and external training sessions relating to the operation of the CAST platform and the application of CAST's analytics
* Lead brainstorming session on topics such as product roadblock and overarching client system problems
* Point of contact for clients' troubleshooting, bug fixes and work-arounds requests
* Cross-collaborate with the global SME and R&C teams, to establish uniform processes and technical procedures that are streamlined and address the client's needs
* Design, educate, advocate and constantly improve best-practices to be used both internally and in client settings
* Continuously research and explore new technologies and industry standards, allowing the organization to remain on the cutting edge
* Own the development of tactical solutions that align with our frameworks and standards, and reflecting the company's vision
What you'll need
A passion for technology, and the desire to continuously learn new technologies. An inquisitive mind and a creative thinker.
* A deep understanding of both the architecture and practical aspects of one or more technologies: J2EE, .Net, Mainframe, RDBMS or C/C++
* 10+ years of experience working with multiple software development technologies and methodologies
* 3+ years in a software architect, enterprise architect, or technical lead capacity
* Hands-on experience with IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organization
* Strong Multi-tasking and time management skills, working in parallel on multiple projects and tasks
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
* An affinity for client interactions across all levels of the organizations including executives, and technical SMEs
* Independent, autonomous and resourceful. A demonstrated leader that leads by example and is capable of critical thinking
What would make a perfect fit
* You see the value in collaboration. You are passionate about working with sales & business leaders, viewing these interactions as opportunities to develop, grow and evolve
* You are a technologist at heart. You love to learn and immerse yourself in new technologies. You see the value of working in a multi-technology environment and are not intimidated by the latest and greatest, those technologies you aren't familiar with (yet)
* You have experience working as a part of a global, fast-changing organization
* You like to travel (20%) on a need basis
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Share this content with your network
CAST provides software analysis and measurement services to organizations and governments worldwide.