Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Strategy & Business Design Engineer / Senior Engineer to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Strategy & Business Design Engineer / Senior Engineer to work on strategic planning and service architecture / design for six service segments. These segments include: clinical supplies, food and nutrition, environmental services, engineering and energy, capital equipment management and caregiver consumables. End to end service planning and design ensures cohesion of functions across the value chain through the design of customer oriented service offerings.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Work on end to end service offering design and engineering. The design will be based on service experience, delivery, quality and cost as it exists in the real world along with how they interact from a customer perspective.
* Stay abreast of industry trends and innovation in the six service segments and ensure best practices, disruptive technologies and key industry developments.
* Work on developing implementation and change management plans for new service designs, including pilot projects required for validation and optimization of the design prior to system roll out and full adoption. This includes stakeholder's involvement in the validation and optimization phase.
* Work closely with regional Client Executives, Service Segment Leads and other corporate services (HR, IS, Finance, etc.) to ensure efficient implementation of new service designs.
* Will manage pilot projects to validate service designs. The Engineer will also work closely with regional district managers to support service design adoption, including related rollout training and enablement.
* Will assist Service Segment Leads and regional Client Executives in community management to maintain cohesion and interconnectedness. This includes collaboration to ensure involvement of these extended communities of experts and service leads in service design projects.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business OR equivalent education/experience.
* 3 years' demonstrated experience in leading strategic planning and project management for large multinational corporations.
* 5 years' demonstrated experience in leading cross functional teams to design innovative business processes and services.
* Demonstrated analytical skills.
* Develops and delivers effective presentations.
* Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure.
* Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
* Demonstrated project management skills.
* Enterprise strategic planning and implementation.
* Business process design and service lifecycle management.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Master's Degree in Engineering or Business.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.