Quest is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Strategic Systems Consultant to join our Platform Management presales team in the US.
The Strategic Systems Consultant (SSC) is a senior position aligning with Account Executives and customers to lead a consistent, structured technical sales cycle focused around industry the leading Microsoft Platform Management portfolio. As a trusted technical advisor you will collaborate with the customers' business and technical subject matter experts during the sales process to identify business processes and technical requirements to develop a value-based proposition of Quest Metalogix products, as well as understand functional/technical constraints.
* Lead and/or oversee technical discovery, business justification, RFP/RFI response, solution mapping, demo and evaluation as well as collaboration across your virtual sales team
* Provide technical workflow, oversight and management during the sales cycle driving the needs assessment, requirements definition, presales esource activities and collaboration across the sales team to include the account managers, solution architects, professional services Eengagement manager and Commercial sales
* Build and develop business in aligned territory. This could include: developing solution collateral to be used by sales or presales, building regional or national partnerships and associated go to market strategy, educating peer groups within Quest, etc.
* Lead/assist in coordination and oversee all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
* Manage technical documentation such as business and technical requirements and presales architectural assessment.
* Assess each sales opportunity to determine the appropriate next steps in the sales cycle based on skill set, requirements, availability and sales strategy
* Create and maintain trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders in account portfolio throughout the sales cycle and post-sales to ensure success and growth of Quest solutions
* Update and coach Account Managers on GTM messaging and new product offerings on an ongoing basis so they are aware of upcoming offerings, cross-selling opportunities and competitive information
* Maintain proactive ongoing regular communication with associated sales team on activities such as one-on-one account and opportunity briefings, Regional Sales Manager team meetings, product, acquisition and other relevant product news updates
* Maintain broad (story/use cases) and deep (product demo and POC) knowledge of the Quest Platform Management solution suite
* Maintain working knowledge of industry trends, common customer expectations, and competition
* Participation in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, presales/sales enablement and professional growth
* 5+ years of enterprise IT solution design, implementation, delivery and/or operations
* 3 + years software pre-sales experience, preferably focused in Microsoft management
* Strong technical experience with Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and SharePoint. Should also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, Windows Server (understand, configure, administer Windows infrastructure components such as Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc.), including design and deployment in 10,000+ user environments
* Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance concepts and practices with specific knowledge/experience in access governance, identity administration, user activity monitoring and privileged access
* Excellent presentation, business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills, written and verbal with ability to effectively communicate with business and IT individuals at all levels of the customers' organization
* Demonstrated ability to successfully and proactively execute activities: response to customer questions and RFP/RFI, product demo, trial evaluation and installation effectively communicating the business and technical value and architecture of large cross-domain technical solutions
* Travel flexibility up to 70%
* B.S. in Engineering/CS/CIS/MIS or equivalent work experience
* Direct work experience with Quest Metalogix solutions
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 3,500 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
* Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at https://www.quest.com/company/careers.aspx