The mission for Payformance Solutions is simple. We aim to be a catalyst for payment transformation in the healthcare industry. Our proprietary software solutions allow payers and providers to focus on what really matters: providing patients with access to care that yields the best health outcomes, at the lowest costs.
About You: You are a storyteller who can communicate effectively through presentations, do web design, and is well versed in branding. You are an expert in designing stories across mediums (e.g., PowerPoint, Illustrator, WordPress, Sketch, and through data-driven webpages). Work will be assigned and performed on a project basis as the need arises for new client decks and documentation. Expect 20 - 40 hours near term (2-3 months), and 15 - 20 hours per week longer term. Additional long term demand will depend on work product.
* Meet day to day client deliverables by executing quickly and efficiently in PowerPoint
* Assure that every job accurately reflects our content
* Document and establish clear understanding of the instructions, and proactively seek clarification if applicable. We encourage you to bring your creative input into the process.
* Project professional, positive attitude toward all clients while upholding company standards
* Manage and bill time accurately
* Work collaboratively with product, engineering, development, and client services to establish and maintain consistent brand guidelines and design approaches
* Maintain a company-wide Media Kit to ensure brand consistency
* Develop deep understanding of current online platform and suggest ways to enhance current product suite using available technology
* Maintain all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
* Continually conduct user research and evaluate user feedback for effective solutions
* Test for design intuitiveness and usability.
* Healthcare knowledge preferred, but not required
* 3-5 years prior experience as a UI/UX designer, agency account director, brand manager, or strategy consultant
* Demonstrate collaboration and professionalism, with good problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite with expert knowledge in PowerPoint
* Skilled in written composition, grammar, punctuation and spelling required for editing material
* Candidate should be proactive, upbeat and solutions oriented with an eye for detail and design
* Enthusiastic and adaptable to change and takes initiative to develop new skill-sets
* Experience in Illustrator, Sketch, and/or other similar design tools
* Experience with user testing and research tools
* Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.)
* Ability to accurately plan projects and provide estimates to complete the work at hand; familiarity with Jira a plus.
* Strong portfolio (include link and examples)
* Remains up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
* Experience in product management is a plus.
Payformance Solutions is a health-tech company dedicated to advancing payment transformation in the healthcare industry. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Altarum Institute, a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946.
Altarum Institute (Altarum) is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Altarum serves the public good by solving complex systems problems to improve human health. Altarum creates and implements solutions to advance health among vulnerable and publicly-insured populations. Public sector clients include the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Agriculture, Department of Veterans Affairs, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and various state agencies nationwide. Altarum also serves clients in the philanthropic and private sectors. Areas of expertise include health data and analytics; value-based care; public health systems design, development and information exchange; behavioral health and substance use disorders; childhood and adolescent health; medical education; food and nutrition; consumer engagement; elder care; health disparities and equity; and military and veterans' health.
At Payformance, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate, support, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. Payformance Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Payformance does not accept agency resumes, we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.