Seattle Genetics is seeking a Statistical Programmer II to join our rapidly growing Biometrics team. You are the ideal candidate for this position if you can drive for results and communicate effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
In this role, you will design, develop, and modify efficient SAS programs to analyze and evaluate clinical data in accordance with statistical analysis plans and specifications. You may be asked to provide expertise in the review of case report forms, data management plans, and reporting or data set specifications. You will have the opportunity to act as a liaison between clinical management and study programming teams as needed and write and test programs of moderate complexity. You will bring an analytical mindset to the critical assessment of specifications before implementing them in code and you may also contribute to writing study-level requirements and specifications in line with regulatory and company standards.
* Develop and validate SAS® programs on one or more clinical trials or integrations to produce high-quality deliverables within set timelines in accordance with company and regulatory requirements. The deliverables include datasets, tables, listings and figures
* Independently implement routine analysis algorithms for assigned project or study
* Review and provide feedback on deliverables from other clinical groups including but not limited to statistical analysis plans, table, listing and figure shells, data management plans, data transfer plans, and case report forms
* Communicate clearly and proactively with study teams to clarify requirements and specifications, update others on progress, and convey data irregularities
* BS or equivalent relevant education and 3+ years of software development and/or programming experience; MS/PhD and 2+ years of software development and/or programming experience
* 2 years of programming experience using SAS® in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or CRO industries
* Proficiency in SAS® programming
* Demonstrated proactivity and strong attention to detail
* Understanding of CDISC SDTM and ADaM standards
* Understanding of drug development process
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
About Seattle Genetics
Seattle Genetics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through advanced antibody-drug conjugate technology designed to deliver cell-killing agents directly to tumor cells.