Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks and TurboTax, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit is hiring a Data Science Technical Program Manager, who can wear the product and program leader hat interchangeably.
* As a data science program and product leader, collaborate closely with Intuit's product and technology teams to shape your team's strategy and operationalize it.
* Drive program roadmaps including complex, multi-phase, multi-program roadmaps, involving multiple contributing teams. Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
* Drive the product roadmap by collaborating with multiple stakeholders and help determine the best technical implementation methods.
* Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
* Define, socialize and implement organization-wide processes. Bias to action/increasing velocity using agile methodologies.
* Go beyond established analytical thinking and problem solving by applying creativity to unconventional concepts and out-of-the-box solutions.
* Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
* Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
* Strong program management and leadership experience, with ability to influence at all levels.
* Experience as product manager on consumer facing products. Experience building products based on data, hypotheses, and MVPs by defining and aligning on clear requirements.
* Familiarity with data analytics, predictive analytics or artificial intelligence concepts. You do not need to implement models from scratch or have formulas memorized, but you should be able to clearly explain concepts like supervised learning, unsupervised learning etc. to non-experts.
* Ability to gather and analyze data and to understand issues from a broad, strategic perspective.
* Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills. Data is how we make decisions here, but we believe that collaboration, teamwork, and communication are critical to that process.
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.