Description:Performs technical planning, system integration, system test, and test analysis for a large system of systems (SoS) composed of near real-time tactical applications, and ensures the integrated SoS is both suitable and appropriate for its end use.
Analyzes SoS interface requirements, defines input/output parameters and analyzes test results and system performance.
* Ability to work as a part of a diverse team, both in support and leadership functions, depending on the circumstance.
* Software development experience
* Problem issue-reporting and tracking experience
* Systems analysis experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in SoS design, architecture, Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) systems, and/or agile development.
* Knowledge of MBSE, Object Oriented Design, GUI (Graphical User Interface), OMI (Operator Machine Interface), UNIX, Linux, TCP/IP, Open Systems/Client Server, UML/SysML, DOORS, TAU, Magic Draw or Rhapsody.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.