Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for a motivated, customer-oriented Systems Administrator in support of a secure Windows based Information System. The administrator will support the installation, operation, and maintenance of all current and future Information Systems. Duties and responsibilities involve the administration of Windows servers, Windows workstations, Terminal Servers, File & Print servers, organization folders, system documentation, analyzing and troubleshooting system anomalies, and ensuring optimal Information System performance. This position is a part of a centralized team of systems administrators.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Install/uninstall/configure computer systems and network hardware components to include internal and peripheral devices, memory chips, video cards, hard drives, printers, network interface cards, media converters, routers, switches and other peripheral devices.
* Maintain/troubleshoot customer Windows servers, workstations, both on-site and remotely.
* Perform Windows system administrative support to include adding and removing users, performing backups, installing software, monitoring systems and assisting users on a daily basis.
* Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and questions
* Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
* Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
* Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
* Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software and hardware equipment.
* Follow standard operating procedures; accurately log all tickets using the defined tracking software.
* Write and edit standard operating procedures
* Walk customers through problem solving process
* Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
* Ensure proper incident and request recording, documentation and closure
* Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation
* Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
* Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules
* Assists with writing manuals and other documentation
* Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
* Professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
* Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent with 2- 4 years' experience in the Information Technology field
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
* Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010, Active Directory, and associated hardware.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2016
* Working knowledge of vSphere, Horizon View, data backups, and antivirus.
* Basic network and CISCO background
* Experience with deploying workstation images.
* Experience with deploying thin or zero clients.
* DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification required (Security+ CE and Computing Environment certification )
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification desired
* Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification desired
* ITIL v3.0 Certification highly desired
* Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
* Must be open to 25% annual travel and possess a valid US Driver's License
US Citizenship and an active TS clearance with SCI eligibility
Other requirements: Ascent/Descend, Move, Transport computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, Operate computer equipment, Communicate, Constantly positions self to maintain computers under desks, Server closet, Must be able to detect, Identify, Recognize, Observe, Assess, Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills (using Powerpoint), Project Management Ability and Skills, Public Speaking Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.