Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The VISA Marketing Systems Team is looking for a Staff SW Test Engineer with strong technical skills, with a complete understanding of the agile development process.
Responsibilities - what you'll do:
* Build automated testing platform to enable continuous delivery of the platform components
* Proficiency in writing automation, develop new automation suite, automate test cases
* Proficiency in API automation and run write new test cases, suites
* Proficiency in UI automation and should be able to write new test cases, maintain existing automation.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Perform thorough functional testing for new features
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Build and manage development, test, integration, performance and stage environments
* Collaborate with team members in design reviews, development and code reviews
* Passionate in learning & delivering code with excellent quality
* 6+ years of hands-on development experience in UI\API automation using Java/Spring, Soap UI, Selenium, Protractor
* Ability to collaborate in a team environment
* Undergraduate Degree or Master's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
* Solid foundation in object oriented methodologies & design patterns
* Expertise in developing and consuming REST-based web services
* Good knowledge of SQL and DB concepts (SQL Server preferred)
* Experience writing unit and integration test cases
* Experience with Soap UI, Protractor, Selenium
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.