About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners' business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
Are you passionate about your work? Can you build solutions that scale vertically as well as horizontally? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? Are you looking to take the next leap in your career? Are you looking for Life/Work balance? If you answered 'Yes', please read on…your career is at Hawk Incentives and we want to talk to you!
This Staff Software QA Engineer position is for our Hawk Redeem team. This team is chartered with delivery of innovative and efficient software product, leveraging superior technical and business skills, aggressive work ethic and common sense within the framework of a streamlined process.
* Work as part of agile product engineering team to ensure quality across all product deliverables
* Come up with appropriate manual and automated test cases for the requirements
* Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
* Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
* Mentor & collaborate with other QA team members on automation
* Ability to concentrate on detail while understanding the big picture
* Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
* Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
* Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
* Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality
* Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional 'edge cases' outside of expected functionality workflow
* Have the drive to become a expert in
* Unit testing
* UX Testing
* UI Testing
* Integration testing of APIs
* Performance and scalability testing
* 4 years experience in Manual and Automated testing of web and backend applications
* 2+ years of experience in Test Automation
* Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
* Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Protractor/Webdriver, SoapUI, jMeter
* Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes such as Rally or Jira
* Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
* Experience with testing frameworks; ex: Protractor/Webdriver, SoapUI, jMeter
* Experience with build tools such as Jenkins
* Solid understanding of relational databases; ability to develop SQL queries for testing
* Proficiency as a Unix/Linux user
* Experience testing Angular web applications
Education and/or Experience:
* BS Degree, preferably in Information systems, MS in computer Science preferred
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK and HAWKB) is a leading prepaid and payments network, which supports the distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products across a global network. Blackhawk's digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digital distribution partners including etailers, financial service providers and mobile wallets. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com.
About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk is a leading prepaid payment network utilizing proprietary technology to offer a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms.