Lone Tree - CO, DENR3, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client's goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of 'own your tomorrow' every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Sales and Service Technology organization is forward leaning that follow agile methodologies. This position will be responsible for design, implementation, automated testing, and tier II support of the CRM applications on Salesforce platform within the Sales and Service Technology portfolio. The CRM Salesforce instance requires integration to several enterprise data domains. As such experience with enterprise integration patterns and security mechanisms to integrate CRM with backend systems is required. This position will interact with business stakeholders and technology counterparts across many areas of Schwab requiring 24 x 7 Tier II oversight of production support for all related systems.
What you'll do:
This position calls for developing best practices software system to support CRM implementation for Retail, Advisor Services and other business units. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Analyze complex business and systems requirements and provide technical solutions to meet user requirements.
* Design and develop solutions on CRM Salesforce platform integrating with backend systems working closely with our development, QA, product teams and Architects
* Sizing and estimates of design solutions, evaluate design options, assess risks/issues
* Actively participate in design reviews discussions and influencing technical & business teams
* Demonstrate technical leadership to ensure successful implementation of CRM Salesforce projects
* Implement solutions to meet security standards
* Application change impact analysis
* Proactive analysis of platform architecture and process improvement
* Provide best practice design recommendations on Salesforce platform development
* Ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
* On-call responsibilities working with production support team to ensure 24x7 support to production systems
What you have:
* Proven experience in Salesforce design and development
* Solid understanding of Salesforce platform features
* Expertise in Salesforce Configuration, Workflow, Triggers, Visualforce, Apex coding and batch
* Experience implementing Salesforce UI on Lightning highly desired
* Expertise in integration of Salesforce with backend systems synchronous and asynchronous
* Experience in automated build deployment
* Experience in Java/J2EE technology stack and distributed computing
* Experience with SQL scripts and Unix systems
* Experience in enterprise integration patterns and security mechanisms using Mulesoft or equivalent
* Knowledge of Informatica powercenter preferred
* Experience interfacing with other domain partners, including offshore vendor teams and internal group
* The ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, coupled with a desire to take on responsibilities; solutions oriented
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex system interactions to technical and business teams
* Ability to effectively handle multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology and tools
* Experience interfacing with business partners at various levels
* Demonstrated ability to understand the business functions that the team supports
* Ability to work independently as a member of an Agile scrum team
* Track record of being detailed oriented; a self-starter having deliverables with minimal defects
* Must be able to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies
* Experience supporting production operations in a high-availability environment
* Be a role model and a leader on the team
* Strong interpersonal, influencing, prioritization, decision making skills
What you'll get:
* Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
* Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
* Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
If you need an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR Direct at 800-725-3535.
Job Specifications Relocation Offered?: No Work Schedule: Days Languages: English - spoken Current Licenses / Certifications: None Relevant Work Experience: IT-Other Specialty Engineering-2-5 yrs, IT-Distributed and Web Development-6+ yrs, IT-Distributed and Web Development-2-5 yrs, IT-Other Specialty Engineering-6+ yrs Position Located In: CO - Lone Tree Education: BA/BS Job Type: Full Time
Activation Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Expiration Date: Monday, July 1, 2019
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a savings and loan holding company providing wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services.